April 14, 2010

To buy or not to buy???

It is a kind of a universal fact that women love shopping. Well, whats not to love??? :-) I mean is it our fault that women have a diverse range of products??? No!!! 


Question: Say a guy walks into a shoe store what will he ask for? 
Answer: Sneakers, formal shoes, floaters or at the most chappals.


Question: What can a girl buy in a shoe store?
Answer: Flat boots, high heel boots, ankle length boots, knee length boots, calf high boots, pointed toes in boots, boots with a zipper, without a zipper, gumboots etc. And this list is only about the boots. There are other kinds of footwear(with a lot of choices) too. 


My point here is don't blame women to be shopaholics. When there is so much in the world to buy, why resist? And besides don't men like to dress up and look good?  All those men who just nodded in affirmation, I guess its time for to come out of the closet and admit to the whole world that secretly men like to buy new stuff new. Don't know what to do about it? Well for starters follow my lead... Stand in front of the mirror and shout out loud - I AM A SHOPAHOLIC!!! See that wasn't difficult...


:):):):):)

P.S. : Writing all this makes me crave to buy something. So off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment