January 31, 2010

An awkward introduction :)

Sitting in my pandemonium,
Occured a novel thought.
When here I have a consortium,
Why should I let my views rot?

My thoughts might not be grave,
Might not be even free of flaw,
But they are still here,
Both  - done and also raw.

So hear me out
And then decide.
Am I just loud?
Or will I suffice?

Help me by keeping patience,
And a regular reader also be.
Will be waiting for your suggestions,
Every word will be appreciated by me.

           :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

1 comment:

  1. hello sneha... welcome to the blog world... hope to see you doing different and unique things as usual over here......

    well to your akward introduction i would say...

    words were there in the mind
    but you were in the need
    and the pen you couldnt find
    so heres a blog to let grow the seed.

    we are hearing you out
    but just make it simple
    i m poor at vocab so i might shout
    so i m smiling, now guess the symbol. :-)

    ReplyDelete