November 9, 2011

Here we go again...

I am back!!

Yes, I was missing for the longest time but I have decided to make a reappearance on my blog.

So whats new?? Well, I realized that I had almost stopped reading ever since I took up a job. That realization made my head spin... and here I am, a month from discovering that horror truth having finished three books.

Ahh.. what a heavenly feeling. Well, I should tell you guys that I have recently completed a trilogy called the Hunger Games. A close friend of mine had suggested this series and trust me I shall never ignore his suggestions in the future. The books are extremely well written and are a page turner.

I don't want to  say anything more 'cause I am afraid if I start it will be very difficult to stop talking about these books. Lemme just tell you guys one thing - the books are so good that I couldn't stop thinking about them days after I finished them. So just go and grab a copy and let the books speak for themselves.

Today I shall start reading the last book of Inheritance series, by Christopher Paolini. I am not particularly a huge fan of this series. But since I have read the first three books, it is only fair to complete the series. I shall keep you all updated on how the book turns out. Till then,

"Let the Hunger Games begin."


No comments:

Post a Comment